21.9.08

There and Internet working!!

All settled in my new 4x3 room. Feels really good, I share most things with the people in my corridor, we’ve got toilet, bath tub, shower, and even a small kitchen. Tea in the morning tastes good. I’ve only come to realise that uni is so much more than school; apparently there is this unwritten rule about not opening your book for the first year, but we all know who is going to be the first one to break it. Anyway, yesterday (Saturday) me, the nest door neighbour, and one of his best friends went to Liquid, a club where the students usually go. So I’ve found someone to talk to anyway and they seem nice, Calum is the nest door neighbour and Fiona is his friend, unfortunately she lives in Hillhead, which are the halls located the furthest away from the campus area. And I live really close to the gym facilities!!

Anyway, I haven’t eaten since I left Copenhagen yesterday so now I’m off to breakfast/brunch...

No comments: